Monday, October 26, 2009

ONE POUND




So this week I lost exactly one pound. I was slightly disappointing because every Sunday morning before I weigh in at Weight Watchers I weigh in on the Wii Fit. The Wii Fit said that I lost 2 pounds, so I was surprised when the WW scale said just one, but hey I still think that that is pretty good since I still lost and I ate out twice that week ;D A co-worker had shown me a picture before of one pound of fat; it was disgusting and surprisingly big. So I searched for one pound of fat and I learned that in order to lose one pound in one you need to have a deficit of 3500 calories. That’s a deficit of 500 calories per day, which means I burned 500 more calories than I ate per day. That is not bad at all! I actually am amazed that I am continuing to lose weight on a consistent basis. In my search I also found some nasty pictures of one pound of fat, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment