Sunday, October 11, 2009

30 Pounds Lost! Still need to get my workout on!




I weighed in today and I have lost a total of 30 pounds! It is totally amazing. I never thought I could make it so far. I am super proud of myself so I just wanted to give myself a little pat on the back. I have to say that the weight watchers website has really helped me with my journey. From using the tracker to finding healthy recipes to the great community and message boards the e-tools are a godsend! 

This week my goal is to work out at least 6 times. Last week that was my goal as well however I didn't quite make it, but I plan to this time, starting today! It is cold out so I plan to stay indoors and workout to get my blood flowing and warm up. Once I've warmed up maybe we'll venture outdoors. Does anyone have a favorite workout tape or general workout? I'd love any and all suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment