Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Beds n Sweaters

I am still on a doggy craft rampage! I knitted a sweater for my new puppy, you can see pictures below in my previous post. I also knitted one for his cousin, my sister’s dog, Puppy (that’s his name, Puppy). I made another doggy bed for him too. That pet bed was made out of an old hoodie sweater. I love making things out of things, recycling and keeping old clothes out of landfills. After that I made another pet bed for the cats and my dog whoever gets into it first. I’ll have to make more because I’m pretty sure that my cat Roxy and Hugo, my puppy, both want to sleep in it. If I get good enough I may make more for my pet loving friends and family for Christmas presents.


On the Top Right: Roxy in my 3rd pet bed ever.
Below: Puppy in my 2nd Pet bed made from a hoodie sweater wearing a sweater I knitted.




No comments:

Post a Comment