Sunday, October 4, 2009

Puppies

I have been on a dog sweater rampage! I made one very simple dog sweater to the newest addition to my family, Hugo. A teeny tiny chihuahua. He should still grow, but I don't think he will be very big. I also made him a doggy bed out of an old thermal sweater. It is small but it fits him perfectly. He loves it. We have a play pen and a crate for him that we have set up to protect him from the cats and help us when we can't watch him. He used to always sleep in his crate even though there were pillows and blankets in there, but now he only sleeps in the bed I made. He is so precious! Here are some pictures.

Hugo's first Vet visit

Hugo's First Veterinary Visit in his beautiful sweater!

Hugo's bed

Hugo in his homemade pet bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment