Sunday, October 4, 2009

Busy Busy!

September 9, 2009

Over the past two weeks a lot has happened. Last time I wrote we were going to Lake Del Valle. It was fun we canoed for an hour and a half straight. After that we were done because it was hot and we were sore.
 We got a doggy. He is a super cute Chihuahua. He was only 8 weeks when we got him. His name is Hugo. I knitted him a sweater that I will be posting pictures up on my craft blog, westcoastcrafty510.blogspot.com. Check it out!
At my most recent weight in I lost 4.8 pounds! I think I again owe this to my fiancé. Not for the normal reason of him pushing me and keeping me on track though, but because he was away on training for a whole week. Running a household by yourself, no matter how small it is, is a lot of work. Especially if you are used to having someone else help you. Plus we got a dog and that is like taking care of a newborn baby, pooping and peeing. We almost have him trained though. So that added to my duties. Playing with the puppy, doing a ton of laundry, cleaning the house, and caring for the animals by myself for that week must have gotten my metabolism going and helped me loose.
I had said I would list my top ten favorite workout songs. I will have to think about it and post the list later.
Lake Del Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment