Sunday, November 1, 2009

Whoot Whoot!



Wowsers! I lost 3 lbs this week! (LOL a friend of mine says wowsers a lot I guess it is catching) I am so excited I made it past Halloween and My Fiance, Mike's birthday. It was difficult but I was able to stay away from chocolate and lollipops and cookies and pie and cake!! OMG there was a lot of temptation. I did give into one temptation though. I had a homemade samosa one of my co-workers made for our monthly potluck. She is an amazing cook and I couldn't resist one. I looked it up and they are only 3 points each, so that's not so bad although I did get the evil eye from my WW buddy. Thanks Sue for watching my back! We went out to my favorite mexican restaurant, La Pinata for Mike's Birthday. Before I started WW I would have bought the New Mexico Cheese Enchiladas. That is two cheese enchiladas, two eggs on top of it, rice and beans, so good but hella bad!! I have also been really craving Nachos!! Instead I got something called the Joyce Special, which is Tilapia and shrimp surrounded with veggies and avocado. It was delicious and only about 9 points! Crazy good for a restaurant meal!

I made a conscious effort to get in my daily walk during my lunch when I could. I even went by myself a couple of days. I keep saying every week that I am going to take it up a notch with my work outs and it is the same song this week. I am planning on working out at least 3 times this week after work and the way I am going to make sure I do it is to actually put it in my planner plus I am going to create a calendar reminder in my phone.

I took my first picture where I can actually see the difference in my face from my weight loss. It feels great! I've posted it everywhere, my facebook, myspace, my blog... I love it, I'm actually proud of the way I look in a picture, I haven't felt that way in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment