Sunday, October 4, 2009

Slow and Steady Wins the Race!

I weighed in today after two weeks. I couldn't weigh in last saturday because I went to the American Diabetes Association Step Out Against Diabetes Run/Walk. It was fun.

Waiting to get started

Step Out Against Diabetes

At the starting line

Step Out Against Diabetes


So I lost 3.4 pounds at my weigh in today! Pretty good I think. That brings it to a total of exactly 29 pounds lost. They are gone. I don't know where they went but I don't ever want to find them. This week my goal is to work harder at working out at least 5 days. I haven't been doing so good the past two weeks thats why I was a little surprised I lost. Our routine has been thrown off a little bit because we got a dog. He is so cute I hate leaving him. I can't wait until he is big enough to go on walks that will be a great workout motivator.

Three songs I currently am playing while working out:

  • Jerimih - I'm A Star
  • Mary Mary - Boom
  • Lady Gaga - Just Dance
I think every time I post I will let you all know what is in my current playlist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment