Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Shake, Rattle, and Roll!


Last night I was very proud of myself, we normally take Tuesdays off from working out, but I was feeling like I needed a little exercise. So I started doing a little walking routine that I saw in the WW magazine. Walk 3 minutes then jog 1 minute and repeat 7 times for a quick 28 minute workout. It was the day 1 week 1 workout for a 6 week jogging routine. Afterwards I sat down on the ground because I was feeling a little dizzy; I needed to stretch, and to play with Hugo my puppy. I was a little rattled and I thought maybe I hadn't had enough water that day. My FiancĂ© Mike looked up at me and asked, "Did you feel that? We just hand an earthquake!" I didn't believe him at first because Hugo was just rolling around on the ground like nothing was wrong and I thought that dogs had a sixth sense about nature. Maybe he's too young and he hasn't gotten that nature awareness instinct yet... It turns out Mike was right there was a 3.7 earthquake centered in a neighboring town! I knew I wasn't dehydrated! I was freaked out for nothing. I just thought that was a funny little anecdote I’d share with you all!



Don’t forget to drink your 6-8 glasses of water!

Westcoastweightloss.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment