Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Rejoice in the Little Victories!


It didn't click Sunday as I weighed in, having lost 2.4 pounds! I was just so excited about losing so much I didn't put much thought into my total loss. As of yesterday I have lost 15% of my weight since I first started WW. I know it's not the usual 5% or 10% that everyone normally makes a big hoopla about, but after achieving those goals I had to set new ones. So I decided that my next goals would be 15% and 20% and I've made it to my next goal!! So my next goal is 20%, after that I think I will have to schedule a meeting with my leader to see what my next goal should be. I'm not ready to choose my lifetime goal, but for me it's all about the baby steps.


I keep telling myself that I am going to measure myself so I can see the difference in more ways besides just my weight, but something always comes up. I did measure myself about one week into the program so when I finally do get to it I'm sure I will see a big difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment