Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Rough Start

Today was a slow starting day. I feel kinda like I am moving in slow motion. I was late to work and I have a feeling kinda like I'm lost in the pit of my stomach. I just ate my normal oatmeal for breakfast and it wasn't bad. i used to eat oatmeal every day until I got sick of it so I started eating cereal and then just skipping breakfast, but now that I'm on WW I am back on the oatmeal. I hope I don't get sick of it again.

Yesterday my friend and I were talking about cheese and that is my number one craving and weakness. As I was telling her that I can't have cheese at all because I can't control myself around it I was envisioning a giant block of extra sharp cheddar. I could see myself just taking a giant bite right out of the block. It is times like that that I am glad I don't have any cheese in the house. I probably would have gone home and taken a giant bite out of the cheese if I had any. I really love cheese. I can't be trusted in a room alone with cheese!


Three Songs to “Get” Your Workout On:

  • ·         T.I. Ft Nelly – Get Loose
  • ·         BeyoncĂ© – Get Me Bodied
  • ·         David Banner – Get Down (Like A Pimp)


No comments:

Post a Comment