Sunday, October 27, 2013

Pumpkin Mike Wazowski

Here is another DIY piece of Monsters University decor that tied the theme together with Halloween. My little sister and I made Mike Wazowski out of a pumpkin.


For those of you that don't know Mike Wazowski is the little one eyed green guy that starred in Monsters Inc and Monsters University along with Sully the inspiration for my DIY piƱata. You can find the post with detailed instructions here.


I started with yet another fake pumpkin that we purchased last year after the holiday season.


I then spray painted it with some left over spray paint that a friend had leftover from a previous project. I love free craft supplies! There was just the perfect amount to finish covering the whole pumpkin.


My sister then painted the face on the pumpkin. 


A simple and easy addition to our Monsters University Party decor. It is also a great addition to our Halloween decorations that we can use again and again every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment