Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Feeling down...

So I have been having an emotionally rough couple of weeks. Lately it feels like the only thing I have control over is my WW program. I think that that is what my problem was to begin with. I was feeling out of control and the only thing I could control was what I put into my mouth. So that is why I put whatever I wanted into my mouth and gained weight because of it. It made me feel better at the time, but eventually made me feel a lot worse.

Now I still control what goes into my mouth but it is now stuff that I want to eat because it will give me energy and help me to continue to succeed in my weight loss. It makes me feel good while I'm eating because I am being healthy and I still feel good after because I'm sticking to my plan.

My issues are not food anymore and they probably never were just about food. I am having interpersonal problems. People lately are just so judgmental and sometimes just downright unfair. It really gets me down because there's nothing I can do to fix it. It is really their problems, but they are taking it out on me. At least I can look on the bright side and see that it's not effecting so badly that I have given up on my weight loss. I missed last week’s meeting because I was at my parents and didn't wake up in time to get to the meeting over there. So my last weigh in this Sunday was for two weeks and I lost 4.6 pounds, making my total weight loss since joining Weight Watchers 41 pounds. Not too bad! And I will end this post on that good note!

No comments:

Post a Comment