Thursday, November 12, 2009

Rough week 16


This week was definately a tough one. I'm not sure why but I just felt awkward the whole week. I had run out of the WW 1 point mini bars and found a less than favorable evening snack replacement. I paid the price though. This week I gained 0.8 pounds. It was very upsetting! I told my WW buddy and she reasoned that I'm getting to the point were I may stop losing fat and start gaining muscle, but I don't feel like that's what's going on here. I feel like I really fell off track here, with my workouts and tracking. I tracked alright when I was at work but after work that was a whole different story.


But today is a new day! I have started a 9 week challenge with the rest of my WW meeting folks. We are challenging ourselves to workout 5 days a week for the next 9 weeks until the new year. Our leader gave us 9 paper clips and every week if we met the challenge then we get to keep our paper clip, if we don't than one gets taken away. Hopefully I will have all 9 of mine. If this week counted I would have lost a paper clip. I am determined to have all of my paper clips come the new year! This is a great challenge and definately a great motivator.


This week was also my 16th week with WW. I got my stay and succeed award and added it to my key chain. Next week I will definately do better!

No comments:

Post a Comment