Friday, August 6, 2010

More Baby!

So I really stepped outside of my box for this project. I have never attempted something like a cardigan. It was good that it was just a baby sweater because if it had been bigger I might have given up, but since it was small it was definitely a great starter project. I'm actually encouraged and motivated to knit more challenging things. See below a bib I knitted for Mikayla, that is my soon to be born Baby Girl's name. I am 41 weeks pregnant as of today. For those of you that don't know it that means I am one week over due, I am scheduled to be induced on Saturday! Stay tuned for more and more baby knits!

2 comments:

  1. I've tried to knit but can't seem to get my fingers to work.LOL Congrats on your new baby! I've had all my children at 42 weeks. By the way thanks for registering your blog on SPLITCYBERNALITY.COM be looking for a email to be featured on the site.

    ReplyDelete